The Water Club is my all-time favorite hotel. The staff is very helpful, the lobby and it's music tell you right away that you are being transported from daily worries to a place where you can be pampered and truly relax.
The view from the top rooms is phenomenal and can also be found at the pool in the spa.
The flat screen greets you with your name as you enter the room, the beds are so comfortable that I didn't want to get out and the desk offered a perfect place from which to use your computer (assuming you want to stay connected to the world!) The bathroom is large and the shower delightful. Robes are provided free of charge and are plush and comfy.
The main pool was nice although the room temperature was a bit cooler than I would have liked. It was beautiful with plants, trees, and a bit of water that sprinkles down, reminiscent of a rain shower. There are towels on the chairs when you arrive, another nice touch.
The spa was very soothing. I took advantage of a Swedish Massage special and the luxuries included. Private his/hers hot tubs that looked out over the water; lots of fresh water, fruit, and nuts; and use of the long pool with lounge chairs and a uni-sex hot tub.
The casino is nice, my problem is that the smoke permeates the Casino and more. Smokers smoked in the non-smoking sections as well. Perhaps better air filters or another adjustment could be made to make this hotel truly terrific!
- Also Known As:
- The Water Club By Borgata Hotel
- The Water Club By Borgata Hotel Atlantic City
- Water Hotel Atlantic City
- The Water Hotel By Borgata
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Water Club by Borgata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.