“The best dive company in Santa Marta” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 21 Activities in Santa Marta
Type: Adventure
Madison, Wisconsin
“The best dive company in Santa Marta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I recently completed both my open water and advanced open water certification, and Andres and his wife Natalia provided me with the best possible experience. You can immediately tell that safety and fun are paramount for Andres, and his infectiously positive attitude sets the tone for every dive. I cannot recommend Santa Marta Dive and Adventure enough, you will not be disappointed with your experience.

Visited June 2014

“Diveing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Absolutely brilliant, and friendly. Very profesional!!!!!!!!!!! And super equipment. Thanks fore the great time.

Trujillo, Peru
3 attraction reviews
“Open water course with Santa Marta Dive and Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I recently completed an open water course with the above. I can happy recommend this company for anyone wishing to do the course whilst in Santa Marta. Andreas and his wife Natalia who run the company where absolutely fantastic at making you welcome. I went to there house where they have a pool to refresh my skills before the course. Andreas was very patient and gave you bags of confidence and was prepared to give you all the time you needed to re skill. The instructor on the course was Fernando who was excellent. He explained everything very clearly as to what he wanted you to do. He was very patient and there was no problem asking questions if you were not sure of the skill you were about to practice. In addition, to which you felt totally safe in his hands. Also the pricing was very good. The dive sites were great, plenty to see and the equipment was first rate. Overall I had a great experience, in addition to passing my open water thanks to the team at Santa Marta Diving. My wife also did a dive day with the company and her guide was a guy called Jonathan who was also excellent, very keen to make sure she had a great experience and also gave her some helpful diving tips. Good snacks and plenty of water provided.

Visited May 2014
Berlin, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Fun, fun, fun dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Very good and very fun dive centre run in a friendly family style. Andres is a very experienced instructor and he puts safty and comfort of all his guests first. The same with his instructor colleagues he works with. They do everything to make you happy and the dive unforgettable. The pricing is very moderate and I really liked the fact that they always take pictures with a gopro and give you the pics for free. What a great idea! The equipment is very good and they really make sure to suit everyone. The dive sides in Tyrona park were beautiful and I was happy that I could avoid staying in Taganga. Would go diving with them any time again! And if I have a lot of money I would love to go with them to Provedencia.

Visited April 2014
“Had so much fun! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I tok my Open water advanced, and had an amazing time! The instructors are a lot of fun and make the diving more interesting then it all ready is. Andres, thank you for the 7 amazing dives we had, memory for life! Wish you the best, lots of love from team sexy lama