“Great quality, Good vibes.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 133 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Description: Located in the heart of Santa Marta, Akikomo Sushi "Here, I eat Sushi", with a asian sound, presents an innovative and gourmet Japanese gastronomy menu.Starring the art of sushi making, Akikomo is welcoming and cordial with a fine natural touch.We offer a restaurant service, a take-out menu and special order for events and meetings.
Adelaide
“Great quality, Good vibes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Paid a bit more for food then I usually do as a backpacker but took the advice of my friend in Bogota who told me, if I go to Santa Marta then I have to go to Akikomo Sushi.

No regrets, was great Sushi, better then I have ever had back home in Australia.

I would recommend this place for the quality and taste of the food and friendly vibes.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montreal, Canada
“Akikomo is pretty good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Neat place, small and cozy, but let's talk food. First off the soya sauce was excellent and appreciated cause it's kind of hard to find in coastal areas of Colombia. Then fresh fish, again as a tourist you don't trust any ceviche or raw fish but theirs was great. They briefly explained how they prepared the rice but I forget now. And as you've must of read earlier on, the owners speak english and french fluently. They are from Montreal, Canada. My two cents...

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best sushi in town!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling to Colombia and one of my last city to visit was Santa Marta. I was looking to eat something fast. Someone had pointed out that a macdonald wasn't far, once i arrived there i saw this small and cute sushi place. It was amazing!!!!!!! So good for a reasonnable price. And the best was that the owners had lived in Canada and spoked great english!!!! If you pass by Santa Marta you need to try their sushi.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere