The hotel is amazing, mostly food and very friendly people and well client oriented; when we arrived we took the ocean front room, but sadly there was a rooster singing the whole night that didn’t makes me sleep well, at beginning I was really disappointed, I talke to the Manager and he solve the issue… change me the room and no problem with the noise.
Here are my PROS and CONS of the hotel:
* Food is AMAZING!!!!!!!!, I don’t know how am I gonna live without it, don’t forget to ask for the Crab Soup and the fabulous Lobster Soup as an entrance and the “Pergolas Pasta” for the main course.
* Location is a PLUS!!!!, if you want to relax right there on the beach this is the hotel, is the only hotel that offers a “private” beach (No crowds, lonely beaches, white sand beaches)… if you want to party in San Andres this is not the hotel for you since is 5 kms from the city centre.
* Service is UNBEATABLE!!!, please make sure to be attended by SHARLEEN MILLES or CARLINE BRIGTHON, it really made a milestone in our trip… thanks Sharleen!!!!
* Boutique Hotel, so you won’t worry about a crowded hotel.
* They can arrange everything for you, for me I don’t really like tours I rather do my own, so I ask for Motorbike rental and the Hotel arranged everything for me, and you don’t have to leave your passport with the bike rental
* Environmental oriented and certified Hotel…. NICE!
I wouldnt really consider a CON, I rather name them Suggestions:
* A towel service direct in the beach
* Try to negotiate with the Rooster owner, I wouldn’t be happy with that noise the whole day
* A bit expensive, please don’t charge the ICE, it should be included on the service.
* Leave the AC Remote control in the room, so the clients can turn it OFF/ON when they want.
YES; I would like to go back, and YES I would recommend to a friend.
Make sure your room is not besides to the Roosters (Right side)
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.