“We ALWAYS get a good meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
“We ALWAYS get a good meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have to say I have been here every season since they opened and have NEVER had a bad meal. This time, although I was hesitant when I ordered the beets and cheese and raddichio? salad, I thought the time had finally come, but nope, it was awesome!! My date had a slider and sweet potato fries, and we had the recommended beer. Yum. Can't wait to do it again soon!

And if you haven't been, this is VERY affordable, with choices even the kids can enjoy, although I took an adult out for a late lunch.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Red Bank, New Jersey
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

For a very wide selection of different kinds of beers and beers mixed with other juices, this is the place to go. There's a mixed crowd, so everyone is welcome. And at night, the place really jumps. Lots and lots of fun.

Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“Lunch @ Brickwall, Asbury Park, NJ.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

FAJITA BURGER
Blackened Burger with Sauteed Red & Green Bell Peppers and Caramelized Onions with Cheddar Cheese & Guacamole, Kaiser Roll
and
ELYSIAN DRAGONS TOOTH
7.5% ABV
Midnight Black Imperial Oatmeal Stout with Velvety Smooth Flavors of Coffee, Dark Chocolate and Oatmeal
Perfect together...........
24 craft beers on tap and a creative menu........a must if you are @ the Jersey Shore.......

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
El Dorado Hills, CA
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was a very nice beer tavern in Asbury Park. They had a very nice selection of beer, although some of them were quite pricy - $10 for a 10 oz. beer. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was also very good. Good place to stop for lunch.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Wait was over an hour , service was poor and took almost an hr and 1/2 to get food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was so excited to go---- it has been recommended by so many. We did have a larger party, so I can understand the wait ( not an hr tho) When we did get seated, I just had a feeling we would not see food for a log time..yep I was right. Apps came out the same time as the main dishes. AND- the food.. I was not happy with--- The port wine burger sounded so good - but in reality - to me - it was not. Waiter was downright sarcastic when we were ordering desserts.

• Visited August 2013