“Mmmmmmm!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Mmmmmmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great food, atmosphere and service. Loved the verandahs with the tables and ceiling fans. Wait staff was excellent, attentive but not overbearing.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Great food with great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Been to Moonstruck a few times and always had a fabulously delicious meal with good advise given on the wines to try. Always have to wait for a table but it is well worth it. Only had one occasion out of the many times of visiting where had an issue and that was with getting a table. Tried to book over the phone because there were a few of us but told they don't take reservations but when we got there we were told we should have booked. On that occasion we didn't dine there but went back later in the week and had an excellent evening.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Green Brook, New Jersey
“I'M COMING HERE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The taste of the food reminded me so much of one of my very favorite Italian restaurants that I had not been to in many years, it made me so happy. I was here with a friend, and we immediately messaged my husband and told him that I wanted to come here for my birthday dinner!

Visited July 2014
West Orange, New Jersey
“Pleasantly surprised...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We haven't been to Asbury Park in many years, so when friends of ours invited us to have dinner at Moonstruck, We were reluctant to go... but we were pleasantly surprised. This is a really good restaurant... We had to wait for table because they don't except reservations for a party of four, but once we sat down it was terrific. The service, food and ambiance were superb. They have outside dinning, but we opted to sit inside of this bustling restaurant. I couldn't believe we were in a restaurant in a town that I perceived as one that had seen it's better days. Bravo Asbury Park and Bravo Moonstruck. I'll be back many more times this summer.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“tops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This restaurant is amzing. A quaint yet romantic vibe, with impeccable food. They were very accommodating to my gluten free diet restrictions as well. I especially love their fish dishes. Simple, amazing, delicious food

Visited July 2014