“Good Times” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
New Jersey
“Good Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our diner at this place. It has a nice lively feel, and the service staff is friendly. We found the menu selections to be interesting. Our food was nicely prepared and the ingredients were first-rate. We plan on returning often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
millstone township,new jersey
“PORTA for PIZZA and MORE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This quirky, unique, rustic restaurant is an EXPERIENCE! Come sit at farm tables with table linens just like grandma used to have. SIt outside for some fresh air, or dine in on a picnic table to ORGANIC, tasty, unique PIZZAS and PASTAS and SALADS. I do not usually order pastas when going out, but have to say, the squid ink fettucinni with manila clams were awesome. The pesto pizza was not overwhelmingly pesto, but just right!!! Who puts string beans on pizza and you dont feel like you are eating green beans! You will be happy down to the desserts! My Italian friend from Italy was raving about the fresh mozzarella and we all know how picky our Italian friends can be.LOL! Gotta try this place and its kid friendly too.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Berlin, New Jersey
“Didn't even make it inside and still had the worst night in a long time..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Went to a show at the pony where I had a single drink the entire evening and left the show before it ended around 10pm. Some of my friends that didn't go to the show were sitting in the outdoor area of porta. After the show I attempted to go meetup with them and was told I was too drunk to enter and that the night was over by the bouncers. I'm pretty sure they stopped letting people in as the show was letting out and turned all the people that were at the show away purely because they just walked out of a punk show. I saw them turn away a whole bunch of people while I waited for my friends. My friends had ordered food and beers but wound up canceling the food order and leaving their drinks behind. Oh and my friends thought the food and drink was incredibly over priced. They also said that the staff on the inside was awful and that there was almost no one else in the place.

I have never been so disrespected and given such an attitude for no reason. I created this account purely to share my awful experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Falls Church, Virginia
“Some of the best pizza since Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was some of the best brick oven baked pizza I have eaten since being in Italy in April. The topping combinations were wonderful and not only are the tomatoes home grown but the mozzarella is also made on the premises. Very crowded at night but empty at lunch. Fun to sit out and play some Bocce while waiting for our food.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St Pete FL
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Our friend took us here last week and talk about a cool place. This turns into a nightclub on certain nights. It has two coal fired ovens shipped from Naples from what i understand. On the outside it looks like nothing special, but the food was great!. There's a bar to sit at and the rest are all benches. We tried the 14 1/2 ....that was freakin awesome....get it! The other one we tried was the margherita.....tasty. Now that i look back on it, pizzas are a bit pricey for the smaller size BUT definitely packed with lots of love and flavor. They also have dogfish 90min ipa on tap...you dont see that very often.

• Visited August 2012