“Perfect place for fun anytime of the year!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Museums, Museums
East Windsor, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Perfect place for fun anytime of the year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

We held my son's 13th birthday there last month. Everyone had a BLAST (parents included)!! Terrific variety of pin ball machines (some as old as the 1940s) and some video games too (Ms. Pac Man etc). Loved reading the history about each machine. Great party space, friendly staff and everything was clean. Perfect place for a family outing, birthday party etc. Kids can't wait to go back.

Visited January 2014

Fair Haven, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“YOU HAVE TO GO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I grew up playing pinball and used to have a Capt Fantastic. They have machines from the 40's to the newest Wizard of Oz machine . I can't say enough good things about this place. If you like pinball even just casually you have to go. They also have cool old baseball games, hockey games bball ;bowling and my favorite submarine game where you try to torpedo ships as they cross the screen in front of you!!!!!

Visited December 2013
New York
4 attraction reviews
“OMG I can't believe this place exists!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

This place is amazing. I mean, it's nearly perfect. It has all these fantastic game machines from al sorts of decades past and most of them work. I would tone down on the pinball and add some variety like Street Fight, boxing and make sure their Atari works. But for the most part - a phenomenal time can be had here, especially on a wintry day when you don't want to be outside for too long. Some highlights:
1 - They have yummy "tomato" pizza
2 - They have an old-fashioned photo booth (it actually develops photos and takes a whole 2.5 minutes)
3 - Basketball and hockey game tables

Visited February 2014
Waretown, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
“This place is AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We first came and paid for an hour of play. In no way was an hour enough time!!! I had to go back so I could play ALL the games! My husband and I LOVE pinball, and used to play all the time on the Seaside Heights Boardwalk, but we got priced out. Too expensive! At Silverball, you can pay one price for unlimited play of every game in the place. Whats really cool, are the pinball machines from the 50's and 60's. Theres also, skeeball, air hockey, and arcade games like Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man, etc. You can also get snacks, food, and there is a bar. Bathrooms are spotless! You can also have birthday parties there, which is awesome. And don't forget to use the photo booth ($3)! I love this place so much! It's open year round, right on the boardwalk. So much fun, it's gotten me through this bleak, snowy winter so far!

Visited January 2014
NYC
“Go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This place could not be better! The collection is incredible and the entry price worth every penny. I try to go whenever I am in the area. The people who run it are really friendly. After I had my son it was the first place I wanted to go when I had a free 2hours (when my mom babysat my son and my husband had to work). The games are overwhelmingly cool, beautiful, colorful. You would have to be dead to not have fun here.

Visited October 2013