“Something different, but not a must do!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bare Foot Park (Parque de los Pies Descalzos)

Bare Foot Park (Parque de los Pies Descalzos)
Cr 58 & Calle 42A, Medellin, Colombia
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 102 things to do in Medellin
Dominican Republic
7 attraction reviews
“Something different, but not a must do!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is an interesting concept in which the city of Medellin wants to create more out door space that you can have a wonderful experience, I don't think it it a most visit only if you have some free time left during your travel. It has a nice bamboo garden for some excellent pictures.

Visited August 2013

Bogota, Colombia
17 attraction reviews
“Very innovative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I know there are tons of mixed reviews for this place, and I can understand why - it's a very small park, it's nothing special. But it's really cool that something like this exists, and I've never seen one anywhere else in the world (I mean, you literally have to take of your shoes before you can enter). The fountain is really pretty and very refreshing on a hot day, and the atmosphere is really local and relaxing. If you have time, visit Parque de los Pies Descalzos, but it's not a must-see in Medellín.

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Muy lindo... Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've read a few reviews here that made me not want to visit it, but I am glad I did. I was only going to have a few pics taken while waiting to re-board on Turibus, but ended up staying for 2 hours... The bus stop is near a sand box-ish place near a man-made waterfall... But there's a whole lot more behind the food places... Do ask for the free tour on the park - even if you don't speak Spanish or if the guides don't speak your language... It is more of a hands-on (well, feet-on) thing that one copies what the other does... Of course if you can comunicate, it is more enjoyable... Alejandro was my guide and he was very nice as all the other staff were...
I became a child for that little time I was there and it feels like I've been to a spa... My feet thanked me!
-> water is changed every night and they use loads of "cloro" to keep it clean throughtout the day so no need to be scared of enjoying it...

Visited June 2013
Willemstad, null, Netherlands Antilles
8 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed the fountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My son had a blast!! We just went there for him to play around. I took a towel and extra clothes. He played in the water for hours while we sat and had drinks and snacks.

Visited April 2013
cynthiamonster
“Not that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

It's a small patch of sand with a pretty fountain you can play it. Looks good for kids but there isn't much shade and the area around it is very sterile. I would skip it.

Visited March 2013