“Delicious lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Cute place for a fresh, healthy lunch. The daily special was delicious and an excellent value as it included a juice, soup and entrée. The grilled cheese sandwich was unique with apples and the bread was wonderful. Casual and fun decor inside. We were very happy to stumble upon verdeo.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Very nice place - nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I came with really high expectations of this place. I read about it and even came on Monday (when it was closed). The place is very nicely located, decoration is nice and service is good.

The lulo+yerbabuena juice was excellent, the mango ceviche as well. I had some trouble with the teriyaki burger, which had an excess of flavors, for my taste. I had to split it in 2 and eat each half as a different dish. The side salad was also fighting for the last aftertaste, which I don't really enjoy. Maybe I wasn't prepared for that flavor.

I will return, anyways and try the Verdeo Burger or the Shawarma.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Not a vegy but really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Allthough I am not a vegetarian I had a really good meal here. Lots to choose from and all fresh and tastfull. We'd heared it's a good restaurant but was closed in Monday. Went back the next day and was worth waiting. Well decorated restaurant and funny plastic animals at the table. Waiters speak English and have an English menu

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“awesome lasagna eggplant version!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

my favourite plus the polenta as a side dish. Mixing those flavours and textures in your mouth !just perfect!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Quirky and unusual, not to mention delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Not the kind of place we expected to come across in Colombia, but a really pleasant surprise. The decor and interior is completely and utterly bizarre, from the brightly coloured walls to the toy animals and games on each table - this was such a welcome kind of bizarre, though, and was really charming.

My spanish isn't amazing, so we ended up slightly out of our depths with not being 100% of what we were ordering - both me and my other half ended up with different veggie burgers and different fresh juices - all incredible and so healthy (very needed after many days travelling the country eating fried street foods!). Would visit over and over again if I could.

• Visited August 2013