“Great stay...hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Florencia Plaza

You added Hotel Florencia Plaza to your Saves list
Hotel Florencia Plaza
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carrera 41A No. 10-41 | Poblado, Medellin 0574, Colombia   |
Ranked #36 of 90 Hotels in Medellin
Atlanta
“Great stay...hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Just recently stayed at the Hotel Florencia Plaza in Medellin with children ages 5 and 8 and really enjoyed the hotel. It was recommended by Executive Rentacar (another company I highly recommend) in Medellin…I had not seen it on tripadvisor so I was leary, but pleasantly surprised. On the beginning of my trip I stayed in the Sheraton 4 points and I was disappointed…I will say that the Sheraton was OK, but blah…decent price, but mysterious charges on the bill the next morning that they wrote off with no explanation of what they were for…I thought I could do better for a hotel when I returned to Medellin.
The rate I paid for what I received was amazing (about $70usd). The hotel is located across the street from Parque Lleras “zona rosa” and was a safe walk at night for me and my wife. They have PCs in the lobby and allow free internet access. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was included and enjoyable. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. The only knock I had was that the walls were a bit thin, but I was not awakened. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip through Medellin and I already have family returning to the hotel. If you decide to stay here be sure to take the address…it is very small and most taxis are unfamiliar with the hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Sergio L, Director Comercial at Hotel Florencia Plaza, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Yours sincerely Florence Hotel Plaza, I'm the new commercial director of hotel and I am glad that your experience with us was successful, we hope to have you in our hotel. Florence Hotel Plaza, a friend in Medellin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Hotel Florencia Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Florencia Plaza

Address: Carrera 41A No. 10-41 | Poblado, Medellin 0574, Colombia
Location: Colombia > Antioquia Department > Medellin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #36 of 90 Hotels in Medellin
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Florencia Plaza 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Florencia Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Florencia Plaza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.