Architecturally stunning ,but the shabby chic look is leaning more towards the shabby and a serious refurbishment is needed .For me, when the paint shows dirt and grease marks and plaster starts to peel from walls it is time to reknew . Furthermore ,in a city of reknowned food places ,the food served is a disgrace . The only place we visited in columbia with processed orange juice. Service was friendly and efficient ,the rooms large and quiet and location excellent - needs attention to the kitchen and to the physical plant .
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Cartagena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Pestagua, known as “the most beautiful house in Cartagena”, belonged to the 18th Century Count of Pestagua, a rich and powerful aristocrat who gave his name to this mansion with its impressive colonial architecture.Distinguished by its exquisite architectural and artistic harmony, today the Casa Pestagua offers luxury hotel services, with the comfort and technology expected by the most demanding hotel standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique, Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.