First let me say that the Hotel is not tired looking . The hotel reflects the old city quite well! If your looking for a modern place this is not it. It is totally beautiful and reflects the Centro area as best as anything I seen ! It was my first trip to Cartagena and Casa Pestagua and I am so thrilled with both . The staff at this hotel are totally fantastic Jennifer and Camilo at Reception just couldn't do enough! We were two friends an a "girls" trip and they went out of their way to make sure we did and went everywhere we wanted . The staff, including Jorge,Orlando, and Jason were great also . They made sure breakfast was wonderful every morning and asked constantly if we were ok and needed anything . The Spa and the technician Ivonne were wonderful also .... We were able to get a little tour of their best rooms (grand suites ) and next time I will try to stay in one of them ,they are simply gorgeous ! This place is fantastic if your considering a destination wedding ! It has it all !, Beautiful, private, romantic and a staff that will be sure to make it memorable ! I haven't stopped talking about the place since I got home , Please do not hesitate !! Book it !, you will be as pleased as I was .
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique
- Casa Pestagua Cartagena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the three best hotels of charm in the world (Magazine HOTEL & LODGE. Paris, January 2011). One of the 110 most beautiful hotels in the world (L'OFFICIEL VOYAGE, Paris, August 2008), FIABCI award for best architecture restoration. (November 2010) and Certified by Condé Nast Johansens.Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa, known as “the most beautiful house in Cartagena”, belonged to the 18th Century Count of Pestagua, a rich and powerful aristocrat who gave his name to this mansion with its impressive colonial architecture.Distinguished by its exquisite architectural and artistic harmony, today the Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa offers luxury hotel services, with the comfort and technology expected by the most demanding hotel standards.Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa is a boutique hotel with its exclusive offer of 11 rooms housed in spacious grounds, worthy of a first rate luxury hotel.Enjoy the privilege of being attended to in the Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa and receiving a totally personalized service in an oasis of peace and tranquility, sheltered by its surrounding walls where you will feel like a lord in the Count’s mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique, Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.