Hello, Travis and Francy Here. We just stayed 5 nights at this hotel over Christmas. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. All of the staff treated us very well our entire stay. The rooms and the hotel it self are very beautiful. The location is great with plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs, and beach near by and shopping. I miss this hotel and Cartagena very much. I will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Cartagena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Pestagua, known as “the most beautiful house in Cartagena”, belonged to the 18th Century Count of Pestagua, a rich and powerful aristocrat who gave his name to this mansion with its impressive colonial architecture.Distinguished by its exquisite architectural and artistic harmony, today the Casa Pestagua offers luxury hotel services, with the comfort and technology expected by the most demanding hotel standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique, Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.