“Breathtaking” 5 of 5 stars

Perth
9 attraction reviews
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The walled city is amazing and breathtaking. Every turn nook and crany is interesting and there are many bars shops and restaurants to relax in along the way

Visited November 2013

Lynnwood, Washington, United States
55 attraction reviews
“Walking Along the Old Walls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

It took almost 2 centuries to build and surviving great storms and pirate attacks “La Moralla” is a sight all on its own. There are 6 miles of old walls surrounding the city, many of which you can walk and take a trip back in time.

Old Town is big enough to get lost in. There are lots of great parks, plazas, shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants for all budgets. I just started my walk and let the exploration begin from The Clock Tower so I could find my way back out.

South Phoenix, Arizona, United States
11 attraction reviews
“ok but not what i expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

on a cruse day trip, my wife and I hired a cab for the day (50-55$) he took us all over the city, some areas were cleaner than others, traffic was busy and our driver navigated the road well, with only a few close calls, right a way is questionable term. this being a resort area, with lots of tourism , I would like to see the city better maintained, the historic areas and old city and the wall was worth seeing, we did enjoyed the views and shops, the people in the shops were very friendly and helpful, but we did not like the pushy street venders that would follow you, and not take no thank you as an real answer. their are many attractions to see in the area, and do to our limited time frame we chose not to spend too time in the walled city.

Lake Worth, Florida
28 attraction reviews
“Busy and colorful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This area is a must see for tourists to Cartgena. That being said, the whole area, especially in the center, is geared to tourists. For example, I was constantly hounded by persistent vendors, who would keep blocking my path and touching me and calling me "amigo" to try to wear me down to buy one of their trinkets. It is advisable to discover what restaurants you want to eat in, as some are so-so and some are excellent. There are some pretty sights and museums, but one or two days within this area is enough.

Bogota, Colombia
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This walled city is wide and beautiful, you could see Spanish Colonial buildings everywhere, the security is good and lots of shopping places and restaurants, is a must visit place in Cartagena, will recommend it to everybody!