Rooms lower than the average, but the worst this is the food. You can dine just once in one decent restaurant called San Pedro, but for that, you have wake up 6 am. or so, go to the lobby and do a long line to get booking. (see picture, it reminds me free food places for homeless in Toronto). They don't accept the booking process online, nor by telephone, no. You have to line in person 6 am. and you can not to book for all in your room, it is a limited amount of bookings for person.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Decameron Cartagena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Cartagena Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Decameron Cartagena
- Cartagena Decameron Hotel
- Decameron Hotel Cartagena