Crowded, noisy, no private beach. The beach acoss the street is not atractive and the peddlers and feet masseurs can became annoying. The food is good. the bar pianist is excellent.The shows are nothing special. To have a reservation for an a special reataurant you have to queue very early in the morning and even so sometimes there is no room. There are taxis to go to downtown.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Decameron Cartagena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Cartagena Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Decameron Cartagena
- Cartagena Decameron Hotel
- Decameron Hotel Cartagena