Food was very second rate, service almost nonexistent, and drinks were on the skimpy side. Staff very disorganized on check in, taking a long time to get to our room. Pool was freezing! Any additional service incurred a charge, including the room safe. Wifi was accessible only in the lobby, and only then at cost (apart from the one hour free trial). Rooms were very tired and outdated. Walls were paper thin - could clearly hear people walking past room and talking in morning and late at night. Despite having 4working lifts, waits for lifts were lengthy. After positive experiences in other hotels in Colombia, this stay was disappointing. Cartagena, on the other hand, is definitely worth the visit!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Decameron Cartagena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Cartagena Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Decameron Cartagena
- Cartagena Decameron Hotel
- Decameron Hotel Cartagena