If you can, stay here!
For sure is the best option to stay in Cartagena. The hotel is just perfect!
My trip wouldn’t be the same is I didn’t stay here. For me the hotel is one of the “best attractions” in Cartgena.
Rooms confortable with amazing ocean and pool view with everything working perfectly (internet, cable tv, air-condition etc.).
All the staff is very thoughtful.
The breakfast was the best I had so far, with incredible options of quality food for all types and tastes. The food and the juices of the hotel bar are very delicious.
The pool is divine and for me one of the best things to do in Cartagena.
They have two (or three?) options of restaurants in the hotel and both of them are really good.
The SPA (massage) is very good, but bit expensive. The same for the mini-bar inside the room (great options, but bit expensive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel