“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 80 Hotels in Cali
London
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We arrived in Cali tired after a long journey by bus with loud salsa music all the way - not so bad..
The hotel staff was very welcoming and helpful. We had a great room, very clean with 2 double beds and silent airco. The central courtyard with the fountain reminded me of Asia. The hotel location was great and we found a great restaurant in the same street - with a $6 delightful lunch menu - locals go there - it's a steak house. Avoid the Mexican restaurant facing it. We wished we had more time to stay in Cali and discover its night life, but we had to leave next day to Quito. Overall we had a great rest in the hotel. They allowed us to keep the room very late on day 2 before our mid-afternoon departure which was great. Breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: 1st floor room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Riga, Latvia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The rooms on the first floor have their own private courtyard. On the second floor, two rooms face the street. I had room at the back so there was minimal street noise. There were very good window shades to block out the light so I was able to get a good night's sleep for the three nights I was there. Breakfast starts at 6AM but there's no ending time so I was able to sleep in most of the time I was there. The people working there are also very nice. There's very reasonably priced laundry service as well and they return your clothes the same day.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed at this small hotel in Cali for two nights in early September 2012. It is attractive with interesting local art throughout and a central courtyard with a fountain. Our room was spacious, immaculately clean, nicely decorated and it had air conditioning, which was very welcome. The room also had a small private courtyard. There were some small maintenance requirements but they were very minor. Our room was next to reception and I was concerned that it might be noisy, but the acoustics are excellent and there was no sound transfer. The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful, going out of their way to assist with any requests. There is a quirkily elegant restaurant a few doors away called Avril which is expensive by local standards but the food was outstanding.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I lived in Cali and found San Antonio Hotel Boutique as a wonderful spot for a retreat. The staff is very kind, the rooms are comfortable, and there is a beautiful rooftop terrace with a view of the city. The hotel is also centrally located in the city a short taxi ride to destinations in the north or south.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here for several days as part of a larger wedding group. The staff hospitality was excellent. Immediately made us feel welcome and helped us with all of our travel needs. The meals we had on site were good and the terrace views were beautiful. We felt safe and secure the entire stay.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Back in February, I made a reservation for three nights in this hotel for mid-August. Two days before my arrival I asked the hotel to arrange for transportation from the airport. They agreed to do so, but informed me that the employee who had accepted my reservation had made an error (the hotel was booked out for a wedding party). They did make arrangements to move me to another hotel (not of the same standard, in my opinion), but it would have been better if they had contacted me when they canceled my reservation, so that I would have had the option of finding other, preferable accommodation. So three stars instead of one, because they were pleasant and helpful at the last minute.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Bogotá
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

A great place to stay in Cali with affable staff, a nice roof terrace, good breakfasts and cool location in Cali's San Antonio district.

Rooms were nice, lovely linen, great showers, nice interior design.

They struggled a bit with breakfasts with our group booking, but I am sure that for smaller groups then the place is perfect. We will definitely return with groups of otherwise.

Thanks San Antonio Boutique Hotel for a charming stay, look forward to returning soon

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to San Antonio Hotel Boutique? Share your experiences!