Stayed at the hotel for a one night to check it out. As a Royal Ambassador was upgraded to a proper suite that was nicely furnished and the Ambassador fruit/wine set up was good.
1. Only one person working at the front desk and Ambassador desk empty. Where is the Royal Ambassador desk?
2. The English proficiency of the employees extremely bad. Good luck with the operator...
3. The hotel has not turned on the AC. It is 24-25 celcius inside that is impossible temperature for me to sleep. This could be fine with the local guests, however.
4. The internet quality for foreign website is practically zero. The area of the hotel is filled with tech companies. If you need to access any websites out of China, thee is very little or no connectivity at all. I run Speedtest that was timing out or giving speeds of 0.01 MBPS. This is completely unacceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 467-room InterContinental Ningbo is the city’s ultimate destination for discerning travelers. Set alongside the Yongxin River, guest rooms feature either 180 degree river or garden views overlooking the city landscape. Abundant water features together with waterfalls in the entrance fits the grand entrance perfectly. Peace and serenity are found in the 15,000 square meters outdoor garden with European-style landscaping, winding paths and all-around beautiful views. A luxury InterContinental life is guaranteed by first class facilities and services for you. The hotel is in its soft opening period. Currently, the fitness centre, pool and spa are unavailable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Ningbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.