“Yummy and healthy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
Chengdu, China
“Yummy and healthy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've enjoyed Aloha many times. With their VIP card, everything is extremely affordable. All the smoothies are made with fresh fruit and no powder, unlike other local juice places. I've tried almost all of their smoothies with great satisfaction, but my favorite is Coconut Craze. Yum! My summer favorite is their freshly squeezed lemonade. Ahhhh! There is now AC upstairs and I can relax while working on my school lessons using their free wireless. Love them!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“possibly the best cinnamon roll in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

it surprises me that I'm the first person to review this awesome bakery. Not a fan of bagels so I never tried any of those. Many locals ordered them. The dough is just the right thickness. Their aromatic, gooey warm rolls go well with a strong coffee. I'm craving for their caramel cinnamon roll as I write this review.

You can sit down and eat on the second floor which features 4 tables but I don't think the AC work, at all.

• Visited June 2013