“Real Pizza, Quality ingredients! You can't go wrong at Mike's Pizza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mike's Pizza Kitchen

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Shanghai
“Real Pizza, Quality ingredients! You can't go wrong at Mike's Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Have a hankering for western food? Opening the door to this restaurant you will smell that this is the real deal. It smells like it should, and tastes even better. We have traveled/lived extensively and had pizza all over China and have our favorites and Mike's has a special place of honor. This is a small restaurant. Mike hand tosses your pizza while his charming (and absolutely charming native level English speaker!) answers the phone for take out. They use the freshest high quality ingredients. You must try the chicken pizza with Frank's Wing Sauce (so good) or the Snow White. The crust is perfection. Just the right texture and very flavorful. They have classic pizza's as well. And don't forget dessert! Homemade ice cream in a variety of flavors and monkey balls. ;-) Eat in or dine out, this place is a gem.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mikes_Pizza_Kitchen, Owner at Mike's Pizza Kitchen, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hi,

Thank you so much for that wonderful review. We were so glad to have met you and even more glad that you found the time to visit us a second time before you flew out. I do apologize for tormenting your taxi driver, but I really couldn't resist.

Thanks again,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Chengdu, China
“A great experience I look forward to it every week.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We found Mikes pizza kitchen from Chengdoo City life magazine. At the time I had been in Chengdu for a couple of months and had tried 4 pizzas at different places and was very disappointed as no one knows what a sauce is. I have been to 10 cities in China and can truly say “Mikes Pizza Kitchen is the best Pizza in all of China” But it is a lot more than just great food. Aiqing makes the best Margaritas In the world and I should know as I am a Margarita lover. Always on the rocks and no salt. We started going every week. We plan to be there around 20:00 as Mikes closes at 21:00. After they close they have time to visit. What can I say Great food, drink, and people. That’s why we keep coming back. Now that I have left Chengdu I will miss our Friday night at Mikes. Thanks Guys!
One of our group is from New Zealand and I heard him say he has never had a pizza that good in New Zealand.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mikes_Pizza_Kitchen, Owner at Mike's Pizza Kitchen, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thanks Rick,

So great to see a review from you on here, and we have looked forward to your weekly visits as much as you.

Thankyouverymuch,

Chengdu, China
“Best Pizza in Chengdu by Far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I gotta say, I've eaten my fair share of pizza in Chengdu, been here almost 5 years already. Mike's Pizza is just the best, period. although I'm from San Diego, I miss New York Style pizza so bad, and Mikes is able to satisfy that craving. their Big Bad Wolf and Garlic Knots are amazing and their cookie ain't half bad too! not to mention its practically impossible to find good cookies in Chengdu. But all in all Mike's Pizza is awesome and I love it!

• Visited July 2013
Hey Chuck,

I just want to say you are an awesome human being. I really needed a pickup the other week, and seeing your review reaffirmed my faith in humanity. I'm really lucky to have customers like you.

Thank you so much.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Really really nice place, fine pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We really needed American food ans saw great reviews of this place. We had the Br'er rabbit pizza (spicy beef, onions, mushrooms, jalapeños) and a cookie cake. The pizza was very good but not Amazing. The spicyness of it was different nice but the dough, sauce were nothing too special. The cookie cake was also a little crunchy. Great atmosphere though: well air conditioned, interesting decor, and super friendly helpful owners. Go if you miss America.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chengdu, China
“Tasty Pizza & Excellent Home Delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

On nights when we are too lazy to cook we order pizzas from here as we live in Chengdu. They are always well made, tasty and cooked perfectly. A range of toppings are available too so that everyone is catered for in this family. The delivery service is efficient and just a phone call away. Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2013
Hi Max,

Sorry I take so long to write these responses, but I am really grateful that you took the time to write us such a nice review. I'm glad the delivery system is working efficiently. I just wish we could find someone to deliver to us on our day off.

Thanks again,