I wanted to stop off in Chengdu to work in the panda sanctuary! I finally chose Lazy Bones! I had to get a taxi from the airport to the hostel as there is a lack of transportation bar from taxi late at night! I got myself a double room. Was really comfortable. Theres a massive lounge area to meet new faces! They also do some really tasty home grown food! I had the pork and bean sprouts basically every day I was there! They also booked everything I needed to get too and from the sanctuary.
- Also Known As:
- Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hotel Chengdu
- Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sister hostel to Chengdu Mix Hostel, only 8 minutes walk to "Mao Statue" and opposite to "Luomasi Metro Station". All the rooms including dorm rooms are en-suite with internet access. Free service including: free pick-up, free internet + wifi, free dvds, free games, free luggage storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelBookers and Booking.com so you can book your Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.