“poor service quality” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu

Save Saved
You added Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu to your Saves list
Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.249 Shuhan Road, Jinniu District, Chengdu 610036, China   |
Ranked #37 of 1,838 hotels in Chengdu
Washington DC
“poor service quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I have no problem with the room and facilities except for the horrible reception of the TV. very limited channels anyways.

Service quality is very poor. When I checked in, I was told all superior rooms are smoking rooms. I couldn't even get an upgrade to a non-smoking floor even if I am willing to pay more.

The staff still calls the room to ask me if I have laundry when I clearly have put on the do not disturb sign.

I ordered a salad at the hotel restaurant and was charged almost twice as much as the menu price, and was told by them that it is an system error. I told the staff to read their own menus. took over 10 minutes to fix it for me. I thought they would fix the bug in their system if there really were one, but the same thing happened again two days later. I will not stay in this hotel again. btw, taxis are hard to get in the morning.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu

Address: No.249 Shuhan Road, Jinniu District, Chengdu 610036, China
Location: China > Sichuan > Chengdu
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #37 of 1,838 hotels in Chengdu
Hotel Class:4 star — Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao and Otel so you can book your Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Rainbird International Hotel Chengdu, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.