“But Seriously!!!” 2 of 5 stars

0532-85893899
Improve this listing
Ranked #218 of 954 Restaurants in Qingdao
Cuisines: Bar
Description: It's near thhe sailing center and has the best steamed clams in town. And it has a great band that plays classic rock. Plus its also a damn good bar. Ask for Stephen. He's the owner.
Bangkok, Thailand
“But Seriously!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Ok, I have been going to the Lennon Bar Restaurant for over a year now. For the most part i can say i really like the place. Good food, music, atmosphere. But, like on many other occasions, the service was absolutely TERRIBLE. I ordered my meal, only after much coaxing of the waitresses to come over. Then they delivered two of my three dishes after a long wait 40 minutes. During which I still had not received the drinks I had ordered. I finally asked for my rice that I had ordered also. and that took another 10 minutes. By this time 50 minutes I still had not received the third dish I had ordered. So I politely reminded the waitress of that order. After another 20 minutes had passed I still had not received my third dish and said forget it and left. I told the person behind the bar the story. And he was basically saying "so what." I think the attitude a lot of business have in China is "we have so many people we can treat our customers how we want, there are always more." This is a completely unacceptable way of doing business. No matter what part of the world you are in!!! I wish I could give 0 stars for Service!!!

• Visited June 2012