“Good hotel, Good service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of InterContinental Hotel Qingdao

You added InterContinental Hotel Qingdao to your Saves list
InterContinental Hotel Qingdao
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.98 Aomen Road, Shinan District, Qingdao 266071, China   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #21 of 1,362 Hotels in Qingdao
4.5 of 5 stars 866 Reviews
Qingdao, China
“Good hotel, Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Good hotel Good service the best club lunge i ever stay!!! It is a amazing experience in this hotel. The people are very friendly and think about your request accorddingly. I think it is the best hotel in QIngdao. And best view.

Room Tip: Club rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ICQD, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Dalin Y,

thank you for selecting InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred accomodation in the city. I'm delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share such encouraging feedback about the services in the CLUB INTERCONTINENTAL, the friendliness of our people and the amazing ocean view on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is the best advertisement for us. Thank you.

I look very much forward to your next visit in Qingdao and hope to meet you personally, if your time allows.

InterContinental Qingdao

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Chongqing, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

That's pity stay here only one night, I feel it is the best hotel in Qingdao.Good location, nice room and view, staff warmly in front office, especially the bellboy, I forget his name.He introduce more detail city information for me, it is very useful for my family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Goodluck296,

Thank you for selecting InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred accomodation in the city. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with others on tripadvisor.

I'm looking very much forward to meet you personally during your next visit in Qingdao, if your time allows.

Hangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

It is a amazing experience in this hotel.Warm welcome and good atomsphere everywhere.
The people in front desk are very friendly and think about your request accorddingly.
So everyone of us were satisfied with it.
It's great with seaview.
I surely confirmed that I will come back with my friends next time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
ICQD, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Tony,

Thank you for selecting InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred accomodation in Qingdao.

I'm delighted to read that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us. Your encouraging feedback on people's friendliness and the headline "amazing" is the Best advertisement we can get. Thank you very much for recommending us.

I wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous "Year of the Snake" and look forward meeting you personally during your next visit to the hotel.

Lodz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed in Intercontinental Qingdao hotel twice. I think it is the best hotel in Qingdao. Hotel is beautiful. Rooms are big and clean. Service is also very friendly and helpful. Definitely 5 stars hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Netjed,

thank you very much for selecting InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred hotel in Qingdao. I'm delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. To create a "Great Hotel Guest Love" is our mission and I'm proud to hear from you that we have achieved it. Your feedback on the friendliness and helpfulness of our people is very motivating and I have shared it with my team.

I look very much forward to meeting you personally during your next visit to the hotel and wish you a great start into the year 2013.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed here for a business function. The rooms were luxurious and the bed was awesome. As in most hotels in China, English remains patchy. Their front desk manager, Donna personally attended to my hotel reservations in Beijing. Another person took me to the toilet when I asked for tourist sites. Go figure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nakuru
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I decided to stay at the Intercontinental Qingdao this time on a business trip based on reviews I had read here on Trip Advisor.

Everything was great about this hotel, right from the reservation to check-out. I was upgraded to an Ocean View room with club lounge access by Vinson Yi the front office manager. They had my room ready by the time I was to check in and was personally shown to my room by Vinson. Later in the evening I was given a grand tour of the hotel by the sales manager Elle Lu with a free glass of vine.

There was a lovely cake delivered to my room in the evening by the Director of Rooms to welcome me to Intercontinental Qingdao. I felt very special and at home with hospitality I received from everyone in this hotel. I am a frequent traveller and stay with many 5 star hotels but was touched with all the attention I received from this hotel.

The hotel is just next to the Olympic Sailing City and walking distance to many shopping malls. There is also a Rolls Royce showroom within the hotel building.

I would like to thank all the staff for making my stay so awesome. Cheers !

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

You really feel at home when you enter and start staying there!
The rooms are so confortable, tje sea voew is gorgeous!
The new Chinese restaurant is so delicious and the Chef Pascal such a great magician!
Also I did like the breakfast so I could have neen earing there for hours!
Thx again and bravo!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to InterContinental Hotel Qingdao? Share your experiences!