“"excellent hotel in qingdao"” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 1,252 hotels in Qingdao
Seoul, South Korea
“"excellent hotel in qingdao"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

i had spent only 2day in Qingdao and stayed at holiday inn for 2night. the reason i stayed this hotel is nearby liuting airport. my flight time is very ealry morning so that i found this hotel.
honestly, i was worried what if this hotel is not so good even if i will only stay for 2night,
i hope i wanted to find nice hotel in Qing dao. i heard that this hotel is pretty good hotel in Qingdao. the first day, including bell boy and front desk employment was very helpful even if my chinese is not perfect to understand. whenever i asked some help , such as finding a cosmetinc shop nearby hotel, all of staffs gave me good direction how to go shop.
this was my first vist Qingdao. so i didn't know which places to worth to visit.
for staffs help, i could visit nice area in qingdao city to use hotel limousine.
one of the excellent thing in this hotel has a ceo excecutive room. when i enroll their membership which is priority member, they made me use this ceo excecutive business room which prepared for free food and drink during night time.
most of staffs were more than welcome whenever i visited this room. when i had a problem to print out some documents from my company websites, due to security problem, all of staffs helped me a lot so finally i could print out all of documents.
i was impressived by their nice services. thank you for all of staffs in holiday inn qingdao parkview. i am willing to come back this hotel again.

Room Tip: wireless connection is good for own room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
gao s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Greeting from Sam Gao, the General Manager of Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, and I would like to thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview for your recent stay in Qingdao and appreciate taking time to write comments online.

I was very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Although it is our basic principle to offer the best of everything, it is often reassuring to hear it directly from our guests. We know that a great hotel always endeavors to improve its service, and with this in mind we greatly appreciate your feedback. We will spend every effort to create the Great Hotel Guest Love.

362 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Macau, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had spent four days in Qingdao and stayed at this hotel on the last day and night to be close to ariport (10 mnute taxi at best) I wished I had stayed here the whole trip. It was such a pleasant stay. The new face lift holiday inn has given itself over the past 3 years has paid off. The hotel was super clean, staff super friendly, venues for having a drink or eating were really good. The club lounge is great and definely north upgrading to club lounge.

The aqua centre has a huge pool and very very well equipped gym.

taxis are easy to get and to go into qingdao city is about 90rmb (10.3usd) and about 30 minute trip.

Most of the best attractions are out of city anyway so this location gives you a clear run at getting to those places without headaches of traffic!

I would definetley stay here again and its further encrouaged me to stay at more holiday inn's elsewhere.

This is a great property!!

Room Tip: a normal room is ok. just upgrade with club benfit it a great !!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

American Canyon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is my first time to qingtao .Scheduled work company is the five-star hotel near the airport,For the first time live in this feeling really good,Every employee's face full of smile made me have a nice time .My favorite is 11 floor of the executive lounge the service was really good everyday iIwill enjoy the happy hour time when i fishes my work ...Itis really very relaxing

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
gao s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Greeting from Sam Gao, the General Manager of Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, and thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview for your recent stay in Qingdao and taking time to write comments on line.

Although it is our basic principle to offer the best of every thing, it is great to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is known that a great hotel always endeavors to improve its service, and with this in mind we greatly appreciate your feedback. We are proud of the staff of our Executive Club Lounge and thank you for your positive comment which will definitely motivate them to do extra mile in future.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back. With best regards.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back. With best regards.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This is not a regular holiday inn! This hotel was very impressive! High standards of cleanliness but the staff were super! I stayed here 5 nights, and every day the staff were all very helpful, I had trouble with my Internet as it wasnt working when i checked in my room and i didn't have to wait 5 mins and someone came straight away to my room to fix it. Every day a staff member would bring me English tea without asking once I had requested it, they really did pay attention to your needs. Rooms are really comfortable with everything you could need. Most staff speak English so it made the stay really easy. There is a lovely Italian restaurant across the road from this hotel and the food was amazing! Better than some restaurants in Italy! I would definately come back to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you and we look forward welcoming you back.
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Staff is super friendly, and service is excellent.

Mr. Steven Yang (Director of Rooms), instead of sitting in his office, he’s socializing and checking if guest have all their needs.
Rooms are big and clean, good amenities, but air-condition was not satisfactory.
There’s no bathtub, only a shower.
Internet (cable and WiFi) are good. VOIP was blocked (probably by government), but Skype did work most of the times.
Location is good, just 10 minutes’ from airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Although it is our basic principle to offer the best of every thing, it is great to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is known that a great hotel always endeavors to improve its service, and with this in mind we greatly appreciate your feedback. We are proud of Steven and thank you for your positive comment which will definitely motivate our staff to do extra mile in future.

In the meantime, we are processing to improve the air-condition condition to satisfy your future stay.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very Westernized hotel with excellent staff. Most workers who come in contact with customers are bi-lingual English/Chinese. The room are large and spacious with modern amenities. The hotel is well maintained very neat and well cleaned. Hotel offers free shuttle to and from the airport on a daily basis and also offer free shuttle to downtown Qingdao on selected days. The hotel building is very modern and nice, but what makes the hotel so wonderful is the caring attitude of the entire staff, from the General Manager all the way down to the room keepers. Every employee displays a can-do and caring attitude. This hotel is highly recommended for leisure or business travel. Free WiFi is provided in all parts of the hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the front of the hotel have the greater view, however, those rooms also face the ma...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
gao s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Emmitt,

Thank you and we look forward welcoming you back.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my family for one night to catch an early flight the next day. As a platinum PCR member, I did not get any upgrades or benefits since I booked a reward night with points. However, I would still recommend this hotel because of its good interior and superior service.

The hotel is very fashion and well maintained. The lobby is spacious and the carpets in the hallway and in the room are spotless. At first I thought this hotel was brand new and later some hotel staff told me it was opened in 2008. The guest room is equipped with medium-quality-looking “holiday inn style” furniture. But the bed is little different. The mattress is more comfortable than those in usual HI hotels. The sheet is very clean, dry and soft. More importantly, it (as well as the towels) is odorless, no smells of bleach or mold or anything. I am very sensitive with smells and frankly speaking, a lot of HI and same tie hotels cannot meet such requirements.

The hotel staffs are super polite, friendly and willing to help. I am so impressed the hotel’s service because of the kind assistant I received from Dephy Niu and Aileen Fu, whose named I still remember now. I made a mistake with my laundry and I reached out to Dephy and Aileen for help. Just a few minutes later, Dephy came back to me with a satisfying solution. I was surprised that they handled the issue in such a fast way. And furthermore, Dephy told me she would suggest the hotel to make changes so that guests would not easily make similar mistakes in future. I liked the way Dephy talked about the problem, relieving me from feeling stupid.

In the evening I noticed there were several staffs wearing yellow suits standing beside the front desk and offering help. This arrangement reduced the workload of the front desk and significantly shortened the waiting time for check-in.

The hotel also offers free shuttles from and to the TAO airport. The one I took was a Hyundai MPV with leather seats, pretty new and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Norman,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview. We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. Meanwhile, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.

Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you!

Been to Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview? Share your experiences!