“Great Hotel in a great neighborhood” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang

You added Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.89 Fengyutan Street, Shenhe District, Shenyang 110011, China   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off & Free Wifi
Ranked #5 of 1,030 Hotels in Shenyang
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
“Great Hotel in a great neighborhood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great stay when you are in the area. There are many things to see right outside the front door. There us a park for jogging not too far away.
Food choices were OK. Dinner buffet was OK not great. Wine choices are very limited by the glass. Breakfast was standard buffet fair.
As far as the room goes, there were zero complaints. Bed was very comfortable. Shower and amenities were perfect.
Will stay here again when I am here for business.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Stephen M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for your feedback online. We appreciate your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services.

Reviewing your feedback I am happy to find out you basically enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comment on the hotel location and room facilities. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers.

Meanwhile, thank you for your feedback on our food and wine choices. I have passed your feedback to concerned departments to review ou products and we will take actions to improve where necessary.

It is my desire to welcome you back in the hotel in the near future. Should you have any kind of need during your next stay please do not hesitate to contact myself or our CARE Center by dialing ”0”. Our team is committed to your complete satisfaction and empowered to deliver personalized service attending to your needs.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

(86 24) 8411 8888

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

What a fantasic hotel!!! Staff are extreamly helpful and welcoming, most are very good engish speakers. We upgraded at check-in to the Execuitive room for an extra £30 a night and we good decision that proved to be. Free super strong Wifi, free soft drinks,tea and coffee 24/7 and free access to the execuitive lounge which also offered free snacks 24/7 but also free alcoholic drinks between 6-8pm whilst also offering a free evening buffet! these were just some of the added benefits not to mention the bigger room. The hotel is locate on a main road right near one of the City centre and just a short walk local shops and resturants. even the proximity of the main road was not a problem as this is a brand new hotel no more than a few years old and the soundproofing was perfect. We chose this hotel as my wife's family only live a few hundered yards away and the hotel was more than accomidating when they can to visit us and our 2 young daughters. they were allowed to use all of the hotels facilities including the pool and execuitive lounges as long as they were accompinied by myself or my wife. They even arranged for a extra bed to be added the our room so my wife's Auntie could stay over 1 of the night to look after our kids so we could have a night out alone. I will 100% be staying in the Doubletree again on our next visit to China next year and i will stay there for the entire duration of our stay rather than just for a few night towards the end of our stay as we did on this occation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

I sincerely appreciate your trust in choosing to stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang and thank you for taking the time to provide your comments online. Guest feedback has been the most important channel for us to relate to guests so we can monitor and improve our products and quality of services.

Reviewing your feedback I am glad to know that you thought your stay was a pleasant one. Thank you for recognizing the service of our team members and I appreciate your compliment on the hotel facilities. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. I’ll be sure to pass on your comments to concerned departments to continue to refine the level of service we offer. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Our team is committed to your complete satisfaction and empowered to deliver personalized service attending to your needs. Should you have any kind of need during your next stay please do not hesitate to contact me or our CARE Center by dialing ”0”. We will make sure to deliver the best we have to offer to achieve your satisfaction.

Again, thank you for your comments and it was a real pleasure to have you as our guest. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the DT Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

Davisburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Good variety in the food selection, in the general restaurant. Rooms are neat, and very functional. I never use minibar. Only concern I saw, but didn't look really hard, I didn't see a coffee maker in the room, which is nice when dealing with time change.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Reviewing your feedback I am happy to find out you basically enjoyed your stay and thank you for your recognition of the hotel facilities. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers.

Meanwhile, your comment on the coffee maker is noted and I will appreciate your understanding that we do have coffee makers in the executive floor rooms as a benefit for our Hhonors frequent guests. I look forward to seeing you to become our loyalty customer in the near future and enjoy more exclusive benefits in all Hilton brand hotels worldwide.

Shenyang, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The bed is very good. I sleep over night without wake up. Everything is clean and nice. I have a very good feeling this time. The check in and out time was quick and service was good. The was no noise. The elevator was quick. free packing is convinent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Reviewing your feedback I am happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your recognition of the hotel facilities. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers.

beijing, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Hotel gift mineral water three days overdue, a five-star hotel, even to make these things, the hotel manager said it was not there three days, dizzy, had never seen more than a five-star hotel gift mineral water production date three months , the description of the hotel procurement and supply chain have a big problem, we have to be careful gift or free use of the hotel's inferior. Environment, the hotel's lobby, reception, check-in and check-out are also good, smart enough elevators, credit card too much trouble, the proposed non-contact card into the device, empathy, hotel room card room is also true that some facilities not humane and simple. Environment, the hotel's lobby, reception, check-in and check-out are also good, smart enough elevators, credit card too much trouble, the proposed non-contact card into the device, empathy, hotel room card room is also true that some facilities not humane and simple.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

I sincerely appreciate your trust in choosing to stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback online. Guest feedback has been the most important channel for us to relate to guests so we can monitor and improve our products and services.

Regarding the mineral water supply in guest rooms, thank you for bringing this to our attention and I appreciate your advice on reviewing our purchasing and supply chain. I have passed your feedback to concerned departments to investigate and review our standards. Please be assured we will take necessary actions to have this rectified in the future.

Meanwhile, I would appreciate it if you could provide more details on the credit card trouble and room card problem you experienced. We will be sure to take corrective actions immediately.

It is my desire to welcome you back and become our loyal guest in the near future. Should you have any kind of need during your next stay please do not hesitate to contact myself or our CARE Center by dialing ”0”. Our team is committed to your complete satisfaction and empowered to deliver personalized service attending to your needs.

In the meantime, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang “where the little things mean everything!”

changchun, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

very good hotel, I like it. Specially for the front desk. They are very good!very good hotel, I like it. Specially for the front desk. They are very good!very good hotel, I like it. Specially for the front desk. They are very good!very good hotel, I like it. Specially for the front desk. They are very good!very good hotel, I like it. Specially for the front desk. They are very good!very good hotel, I like it. Specially for the front desk. They are very good!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for your feedback. Guest feedback has been the most important channel for us to relate to guests so we can monitor and improve our products and services.

I am happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your recognition of the service of our Front Desk team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Shenyang, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed from Mar 9 - 15 of 2014 sleep: the AC is very dry at night, caused nose bleeding.. location: hardly find any decent food; INTERNET: WHY CHARGE 40 RMB per night??? this is the first time to be charged in my many years of travelling experience. Arthur Wang: he has very bad attitude and servce quality when i asked why internet fee is charged, he did not explain but say this is the policy of hotel and asked i want to pay credit card or case, no further explanation and very unfriendly... i really want to complait the bad user experience and will never stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Binglai,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

I sincerely appreciate your trust in choosing to stay with us and thank you for taking the time to provide your online feedback, however, I am sorry to discover that you were not happy with your overall experience for which I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

I sincerely apologize room temperature issue during this unusually warm weather for this time of year unfortunately we only have one system function, either hot or cold, however the cooling system will soon start. Meanwhile, I have noted your comment regarding the internet charge and Arthur’s attitude which I have addressed with the Front Office manager.
Please be assured I will take immediate actions to rectify these points accordingly.

I would really appreciate it if you could email me on stephen.magor@hilton.com as there are some points I would like to clarify.

It is my desire to welcome you back in the hotel and please allow us a another chance to show you the true DoubleTree standards, our team is committed to your complete satisfaction and empowered to deliver personalized service attending to your needs.

(86 24) 8411 8888

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Shenyang? Share your experiences!