“Rated Best to stay FAR away from.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Leige Hotel

Leige Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Shenyang
Leige Hotel
You added Leige Hotel to your Saves list
No.2 Shenzhou Road, Shenhe District, Shenyang 110014, China   |
Ranked #306 of 1,040 Hotels in Shenyang
Frankfurt, Germany
“Rated Best to stay FAR away from.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Leige Hotel Shenyang China room 1107
3 star Hotel ……apparently to the China scale
As you probably guest this rating will contain a little sarcasum….more than I usually offer.
I have just established my personal low in discusting Hotel rooms. You name what it is that you hate in bad rooms, this one’s got it.
Where should I start.
Due to weather, our flight was cancelled. Airline put us up in a hotel and rebooked us for the next morning flight. In hind sight, I would have been more comfortable sleeping in the buisness lounge in the airport on a chair or on the floor.
I was told I am getting a suite. Uh… more like a soot. The pressed wood floors are streect with black hairs, food, little rolled balls of …I don‘t know what that is. Seems the cleaning lady (if there is one) just pushes the dirt, hair, food crumbs and what ever else from one end of the room to the other. If the angle to the light is just right you can get a nice slimmy mop pattern off the floor. I would seriously not recommend taking your shoes off here. Unless you want to take some unwanted souveniers back home with you. I had some shower slippers in my bag that I always carry with me. Ive used them for about the last 3 months of travel. I just left them in the hotel when I left, I couldn’t bring myself to put them back into my bag after using them in this discussting place. But I have to say the dark hailo’s around the light switches did offer an interesting contrast to the otherwise dirty, water stained, scuffed, cracked and chipped grey-white walls through out the room. The greassy finger prints almost looked like they were meant to be there. Bath room sealing cracks and falling paint chips complemented the standing water in the sink, the red and blue strob light above the sink was just……interesting. I took down one of 4 towels hanging on the rack, one end of the towel, about 25% of the area, was shreaded. I just stood there and staired at it. I could not believe what I was seeing. No bottled water in the bath room or any where else for brushing teeth. What ever you do, DO NOT DRINK THE TAP WATER unless spending three days in bed is your idea of fun, or maybe worse, a life time of digestive problems. I didn’t even brush my teeth in this hotel. I stood in front of the bed looking at the accumulation of dirt and old water stains where the cleaning lady had wished her mop along the bed foundation the last 10 years or so and thought, do I really want to pull the comforter back and see whats underneath? I decided to go for it and have to say that all my expectations were confirmed. There lye black hairs as plain as day against the grayish off white sheets. The tears and stains on the sheet could not distract me from the vision of a strangers hairs in the bed where I’m supposed to sleep tonight. I pulled the comforter back up, got a towel from the bathroom, put it over the pillow, and hesitatingly laid myself down on top of the comforter. Next morning I had to get back to the airport for my flight. Went down to the lobby to make some arrangements. No one spoke English. I has able to communicate via drawings and sign language that I need to get to the airport. Eventually I was instructed to stand on the corner and try to get a Taxi. here i was,with my bags, in the sleet, mush, snow, the only westerner on the street. I tried flagging down a Taxi for about 40 minuets. Then finally one stopped and understood that I need to get to the airport. This part of the adventure was just plain scary. Thanks to China Southern Airline for putting me this extremely uncomfortable situation with no assistance.

Room Tip: Avoid 1107 at all costs!!