“When you're craving Western food:” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brooklyn Bar and Restaurant

Brooklyn Bar and Restaurant
184 Bulao Jie Xigang District | Wanda Huafu 2nd Phase, north of Huanghe Road, Dalian 116011, China
0411-86867426
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 1,027 Restaurants in Dalian
4.5 of 5 stars 43 Reviews
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Coming all the way from New York, Brooklyn Bar and Restaurant is an independently owned business who aims to bring a diverse, unique and vibrant dining experience to Dalian.We bring to the table a style of food that combines modern creative and traditional authentic American food in a Brooklyn-styled restaurant experience. Our ingredients are sourced both locally and internationally to guarantee we meet the highest standards in food quality. These ingredients perfectly compliment our house made bread, desserts, sauces and sausages, which we freshly prepare and make daily. We are immensely proud to make all our own food in house. The only thing we care more about than what ingredients go into our kitchen, is the food that comes out of it. Call us fussy, but if the food doesn't pass the standards of our trained & professional chefs, we won't let it leave our kitchen. Another thing very important to us is our staff. We've always treated our employees like they're family because we firmly believe that happy employees makes for better tasting food! So rest assured that you are getting the best quality and best service when you dine at Brooklyn! It is our hope that every customer that walks in our doors, leaves with a smile on their face and a dining experience they won't forget! We don't hope you enjoy your food... WE KNOW YOU WILL!
“When you're craving Western food:”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The burgers here are loaded with fabulousness and look lovely too (cooked perfectly & lots of fries--90 rmb for a burger!) Taco salad was pretty good. Pizza is thin with very few toppings(also around 100rmb). Prices are high, especially for the drinks. Service, though, is fantastic for Dalian!!! Wayne has trained his staff to western standards.
Not open for lunch.
This is also one of the few places in Dalian that knows how to make proper cocktails. Oh and proper cheesecake!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wilmore, Kentucky
“Great place for some American food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times over the course of three years. It has consistently been great! The pulled pork is fantastic when you've been in China for weeks. I wish some of the portions were bigger, but it's all good. Overall, a great place with prices comparable to America.

Visited June 2013
Gilbert, AZ
“Great escape from the daily Dalian, China grind”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Love hitting up Brooklyn Bar for a nice taste of the US. The owner is passionate about food and it shows in the quality of his American offerings. Tasty ice cold glasses of beer, wings and pizza that are hard to pull off properly in this part of China. The additional of some Mexican street tacos last Cinco De Mayo rounds it out great.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“BEST PLACE IN TOWN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am French Canadian, going to Dalian almost every 2 months for few nights.... i would not miss going to Brooklin at least one night pere trip, for many reasons:
1- The Staff: they are friendly, and not pushing on you...and when you need them, they are there.
2- The Music: soft rock, pop, rock&roll......70ies, 80ies..... I like
3- The best Dirty Martini, in all China...believe me, I know.
4- The food, finally.....acceptable, and Pizza is great.

I will be back, as soon as I land there......

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Dark and loud music”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I went here for a meal due to al the feed back on trip-adviser it was hard to find and my wife is from china 2 Taxie drivers had no idea were it was . We found it it is very very very dark I had to use my phone to see my food so if you like this you will be fine and the music far to loud to be fair he did turn it down when my wife asked. The food is good and fresh but I would say it is a little bit expensive for china

Visited June 2013