“Excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
McLean, Virginia
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

really impressed by the location and food quality of this restaurant. I've been here a few times since 2010 and was never disappointed. Also, recently began collaborating with the indian restaurant nextdoor called Namaste, and we were able to have our choice of menus when one restautant was full. was very happy with the service and staff here and will definitely go back!

Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“Looks nice but the food was just marginal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was invited there by a friend for dinner. I ate chicken parmigiana and we had garlic bread and my date had some meal that I wasn't sure what she ordered.

The restaurant looks really nice and is easy to find but the food was just so-so. My chicken didn't seem to be cooked all the way through and wasn't real chicken parmigiana compared to what I ate before.

My date's meal looked ok.

The service was also just so-so. I say that because the girl brought us food and NEVER came back again. I wanted another drink but didn't feel like getting up to get the server or yelling for her.

Would I eat here again? Perhaps but like many "western" type restaurants it is overpriced and under-serviced. Too bad most western restaurants in Suzhou really provide poor quality for the money.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Suzhou
“Real Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Piccola Italy is the only restaurant in Suzhou where the food taste like Italy. You can close the eyes and feel to be in Europe.
The service is excellent, the staff extremely supportive and friendly. The prices are reasonable and the selection of food is fine.
We go to the restaurant regular.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“good little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

nice little restaurant in the Li gong di area of Suzhou. reasonable selection of food. As its a western style establishment prepare to pay higher prices than a local asian place. staff speak good english and are attentive. Food was excellent. have eaten here on previous occasions and the food has only improved.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Batam, Indonesia
“The Food was Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We ate there on October or November, I don't remember the exact time, but the weather still convenient to have seat outside. We order some kind of pizzas, and it was really good, I love them, and the juice also fresh. The service also excellent and fast

• Visited November 2012