“Disappointed.” 2 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.98 Bayi Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430071, China   |
Ranked #108 of 1,979 Hotels in Wuhan
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

I check in on 18-12-2011 for 4 days to 22-12-2011, the moment I check-in, the receiptionist wore
my new passport, I was pissed off. The room that I have booked on-line was not acceptable, I change to a more higher rated room from RMB265-330.The room furniture is a little old, lighting not bright enough, morning breakfast mainly for domestic customers. By 9.30am, all the food are gone.
Counter-girl do not speak English, photo that we have seen on-line are not what it is.
Very disappointed, expecting a good stay but unfornuately not.
I will not go back to this hotel in my life.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

Got a good deal off the internet for this place, and were really pleased with what we found when we arrived.
The room was clean. And it had a bath! Comfortable beds. Staff spoke limited English, but better than my Chinese! They were happy to hang on to our bags the following day after checkout. We had free internet (cable was delivered to our room after minutes of checking in), Good breakfast included in our room price.
Not sure if it is a good location for sightseeing,but it was a great location for us- across the road is a big carrefour, we loved the vibe around the hotel - people dancing in the streets. Found a great place to eat (clean and no chicken bones) up the road.
(Dont trust google maps for the location, and get a chinese person to write down the name in chinese, as there is no english signs outside)

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Marshal Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Marshal Palace Hotel

Address: No.98 Bayi Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430071, China
Location: China > Hubei > Wuhan
Ranked #108 of 1,979 Hotels in Wuhan
Hotel Class:4 star — Marshal Palace Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marshal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Marshal Palace Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.