Firstly, I speak Chinese and English. So no language issue.
The feedback will be comical.
1. My PA asked the hotel to print a document for me. They woke me up a 6.30 am to give to me. I gave them dry cleaning and said I need it the following night.
2. day 2 - woken up at 3am for my dry cleaning. I have no idea why they thought that would be a good time.
3. Day 3 - the key to the room wouldn't work. Went down stairs and changed the key. They gave me a key to another persons room (the next room along). On the third attempt we got in. While I was in the lift another guest was muttering in Chinese that his key didn't work.
The room looked onto buildings in construction.
The breakfast was Chinese style western food. Like in a local 3 or 4 star.
No wireless available in the room.
Had to have a cold shower 1 day as no hot water.
The bed was rock solid and not comfortable.
Wake up calls did not always happen and when they did they were off time by 15 mins.
Surprised it is allowed to use the Ramada brand
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel&Suites Boao Hainan/Qionghai, China
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ramada Hotel&Suites Boao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.