Already few weeks in Sanya (business purpose) and I was searching depressively for a good restaurant. Tryed out many locations with different cuisine: western food, chinese food, french food, japanese food, etc.). And finally I found the best restaurant, which I have visited so far.
1. Frank (owner) and Joe are more than hospitality orientated - always smiling, anticipating your needs, helpful and both of them speak good english (menu also available in english)
2. The Food is amazing - normally I am not a Thai cuisine fan, but it is really outstanding delicious. The taste is excellent and the dishes are prepared wonderful (also for the eyes). My favourite dish: Green beef curry!
3. The drinks (cocktails, wines) matching perfect to the dishes and there you will get the best cocktails
4. Atmosphere is cozy and welcoming....I really feel comfortable at this place
5. Value for money - normally the prices at the restaurants in Sanya are very high, but the prices at Lemongrass are more than reasonable
I can recommend it to all, who loves high quality dishes and a wonderful atmosphere for a relaxing evening. It becomes one of my favourite restaurant in Sanya. Suitable for couples or solo, a Get Together with work colleagues and families. Also if you want impress your business partner, this location will be perfect.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.