Disclosure: I've been working with Mission Hills Group for nearly two years at this point.
Since I live 15 miles away and don't play golf, there was never any reason to go out to the resort for much longer than a meeting or a meal.
Last month's Haikou International Dining Club was held at Mission Hills and I didn't want to leave early so I booked in to the hotel.
Usually when I stay at a top-notch hotel, a client is footing the bill. This time, I not only spent my own money to stay but would do so again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the grandeur of the island’s tropical volcanic landscape, Mission Hills Resort ▪ Haikou features an 18-storey luxurious hotel and annex with breathtaking panoramic golf course views. The complex also houses numerous world-class sports, leisure, entertainment and dining facilities, an executive lounge, and a panoramic gallery, establishing itself as one of the most sought-after leisure destinations in China. Free parking on site and free Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms are both provided.Conveniently located in Haikou city, the administrative and legislative hub of Hainan, Mission Hills Resort ▪ Haikou is just 15 minutes from the city center and from the Haikou Meilan International Airport.Positioned as one of the finest luxury hotels on Hainan Island, Mission Hills Resort ▪ Haikou comprises 539 spacious guest rooms and suites. All these tastefully appointed rooms and suites celebrate Hainan’s environment with unique designs and amenities to ensure guests enjoy the highest level of comfort. Each guest room or suite features a balcony with an unobstructed view of the panoramic golf course and the resort’s natural greenery. Interactive HD TV system with cable, pay-per-view programs, and minibar are provided for your entertainment. Special inter-connecting rooms are also available - ideal for families and friends alike.Guests have access to the recreation center and spa center for leisure and relaxation. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, an outdoor swimming pool with fun-filled obstacle water park, a man-made beach, a gym, a foot reflexology center, a Kids’ Club, games rooms, and much more. In addition, Mission Hills Resort ▪ Haikou features 168 hot and cold mineral spring pools, making it the “World’s Largest Mineral Springs Resort” accredited by Guinness World Records. The grand ballroom at the resort caters up to 1,600 delegates. The 13 spacious functions rooms and media center feature floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views, creating an exceptional backdrop for any event.Mission Hills Resort ▪ Haikou offers a wide selection of international cuisines in the most refined ambiance. Silver Moon Chinese Restaurant features Cantonese specialties and local dishes from Hainan while Ukiyo offers a variety of Japanese cuisine. Come and enjoy a divine and exquisite dining experience that will impress the most discerning taste buds. What's more, the hugely popular Mission Hills ▪ Huayi Brothers ▪ Feng Xiaogang Movie Town which features 1942 Republican China Street, Socialism Street, Nanyang Street, memorable Movie Set and Landscape Districts; the Mission Hills ▪ Lan Kwai Fong where the "World's No. 1 Golf Club" joins the globally-renowned entertainment brand to create "LKF Entertainment Zone", "Fashion Avenue", "China Grove", Village Lane" and "Quarry Lake"; and the Duty Free Center, a true shopping paradise with endless opportunities for retail therapy - are due to open throughout 2014 within Mission Hills ▪ Haikou, to offer each and everyone of us an array of international brands, gourmet cuisine, fine dining, entertainment, shopping, cinemas, cafes, music stores, wine cellars, souvenir shops and boutique hotels all in one location (due to open throughout 2014). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mission Hills Resort Haikou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mission Hills Hotel Haikou
- Mission Hills Resort Haikou Hainan, China