“Sure doesn't feel like Spring here” 2 of 5 stars

Ocean Spring Metropark Hotel Zhuhai
Haiquan Bay Leasure Area, Jinwan District, Zhuhai 519020, China   |
Ranked #5 of 447 Hotels in Zhuhai
Singapore, Singapore
“Sure doesn't feel like Spring here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

If this is the 2nd best hotel in Zhuhai, I suggest you not come to Zhuhai for a holiday. I had to come here for business so I have no choice. It's a very large complex meant for the MICE crowd, and I unfortuantely had a far-end room a mile from the lobby. The room is average, with an old cathode ray tv, so you know it's downhill from here. We have a large group of 200 which expanded to 1000 after 2 days, so I don't expect much quality from the buffet food. The "guest service" hotline will never be picked up by a human so don't even bother.

The front desk is such a hoot. I left my room key in the room when I left and asked for a 2nd card. They insisted on going back to my room to "identify" my belongings to ensure it's my room. Then they said I should have put a card in the light slot. I told them it doesn't fulfil my request of a 2nd card plus I refuse to place my credit card in the light slot to keep the lights on. They reluctantly gave me a 2nd card

The laundry service is also such a blast. First, don't bother to even help them by delivering the laundry to the front desk. They will ask you to walk 10mins back to your room for them to collect. Second, if you are not in room and of course I'm not since I'm here for meetings, they will leave you a note to call them when you are ready and in the room. Third, it appears to be a cash only service and they won't charge to your room so prepare your cash. I stay in 50 hotels a year and this laundry service takes the cake

The only plus point is the free internet, not that I can't afford it anyway

I hope I never have to return, not that they care

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Macau
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

Rooms are fine but 50% of the activities/services were not running for some reason or another.
At the hot springs the only relaxation area has too few chairs. If you are unlucky to be there at the same time as tour groups, you'll get upset for sure.
Rooms are clean though the smell of mold can be felt in every room. Despite been located by the shore, they insist in having carpet on the floor. Dehumidifiers are available.
Not recommended if its going to continue to feel like a hotel that's going to banckrupt sometime soon, but not bad for a night.

• Stayed October 2010

Been to Ocean Spring Metropark Hotel Zhuhai? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ocean Spring Metropark Hotel Zhuhai

Address: Haiquan Bay Leasure Area, Jinwan District, Zhuhai 519020, China
Location: China > Guangdong > Zhuhai
Ranked #5 of 447 Hotels in Zhuhai
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Spring Metropark Hotel Zhuhai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ocean Spring Metropark Hotel Zhuhai, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.