“Goooooood!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Italian
Zhongshan, China
“Goooooood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Burger is totally approved! It is really good and definitely the best in town. Now we need to go back to check the rest of the menu!

Zhongshan, China
“The Burgers Are Better At Joe's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Joe's brings to Zhongshan, New York American - Italian food created for a young generation of Chinese to experience a truly world wide feel and culture is the advertising blurb and I think they have achieved it.

I've been twice now and the first time I had a seafood pasta, the 2nd a fresh made burger with made in store pesto sauce, original German sausage and fresh baked roll.

Living in Zhongshan fresh seafood in which you can taste the sea is hard to come buy. Joe Molese have found it somewhere and my mouth thought it was back in Australia. Awesome!

The Burger I selected from a wide range to choose from came out and I thought I could never finish it. Large, big and beefy was the only way to describe it. When i took my first bite I didn't stop till I took my last.

• Visited January 2014