“Yeah, OK.” 2 of 5 stars

Zhongshan, China
5 attraction reviews
“Yeah, OK.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I live in Zhongshan in Shiqi so I wander around getting the feel of the place and looking for exotic areas that might hold some bizarre secret for the uninitiated and so I found myself on this part of town hoping for something interesting. Well, other than risking your life on this supposed pedestrian street where the motorbikes are almost as plentiful as any other road in town and travelling almost as fast I found it to be somewhat boring because I don't shop for upscale trendy clothes. Not much else on the block to get my attention. Some mildly interesting architecture but obviously built with the tourist trade in mind. None of it was historic at all. So, if you want to just while away some time then go check it out, if your time is limited then find something else to do.

Visited March 2012