“Decent for the price we payed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport

You added Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport to your Saves list
Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport
3.5 of 5 Motel   |   No.3 Lane 12, Xiasha, Fuyong Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen 518128, China (Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport)   |
Ranked #84 of 2,133 Hotels in Shenzhen
Toronto,Canada
“Decent for the price we payed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2007

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for one night due to the fact that we had an early flight the next morning. We upgraded to the deluxe suite (price was 320 RMB) just to ensure that the room we got wasn't too sketchy. The room had a sitting area, a bedroom, and of course a washroom. The first thing that hit me when I entered the room was some type of electrical burning smell, but it was faint - I think it was coming from the air conditioner. My boyfriend didn't notice it however so maybe I was being overly sensitive so we did nothing about it.

The room was well appointed only very slightly grimy in the washroom but I am quite picky when it comes to cleanliness and I survived so it can't have been too bad. The best thing is that they give you rubber slippers for the bathroom and also bedroom slippers so you never have to be barefoot in the room.

One great thing about this hotel is the airport shuttle - it's fast convenient and free.

The worse thing about this room was the bed. It was hard as a rock. In fact, my boyfriend and I were wondering if they mistakenly put two base boards on top of each other and covered it with a matress pad? I had a very tough night's sleep because of it but the fact that they speak very little English at this hotel made me not feel like complaining, also we were just staying there as a stop over.

All in all, the price we payed for this hotel was decent so I would give it a three out of five. The only recommendation I would make to people who will be choosing this hotel is to immediately go sit on the bed before you unpack and if it is too uncomfortable it's probably worth changing rooms - nobody else seemed to complain about the beds on this website so I can only assume they do have comfortable beds.

• Liked — Proximity to airport yet no annoying airport noise
  • Disliked — The bed - hard as a rock
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport

Address: No.3 Lane 12, Xiasha, Fuyong Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen 518128, China
Location: China > Guangdong > Shenzhen > Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Airport Transportation
Ranked #84 of 2,133 Hotels in Shenzhen
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.