A quick summary of this Spanish-themed hotel. Positive: Room/suite was tastefully decorated, clean, spacious, and has a great bathroom with a huge tub. Food is very tasty and stuff are very helpful. Negative: the hotel was so big that it took me forever to get from the elevator to my room. I seriously felt exhausted from just going back and forth between my room and elevator. I have utilized many hotels so I know some are bigger than the others, but this one is just way too big...or they should have allocated escalators in a few more locations. There is a huge ship (bar) in the middle of the courtyard. It is also hard to get to the ship.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When InterContinental Shenzhen opened on the Shenzhen Bay Hotel site, it not only preserved the legend s original faÃ§ade, it honoured its innovative spirit by becoming China s first luxury hotel to adopt a mesmerizing Spanish theme. The Shennan Road address is minutes from Overseas Chinese Town, Meridian View Centre and the Futian business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.