Good location, so so rooms but clean, easily accessible via subway, and quite central to business areas. Staff are nice and accommodating but the room air conditioning, oh my, just dunno what to do with it. Had to call engineering dept to come help me with the aircon.
I come to Shenzhen often and I'd perhaps return to Novotel bauhinia hotel to Venice hotel more than the grand mercure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen