What I like most about this hotel is that the location is rght in the middle of Shenzhen and yet it's still quite laidback. The Metro station (Exit B2) is a few steps away from the hotel entrance which means you can get to almost anywhere in a few minutes as long as you avoid the peak hours. If you travel light, you can get to this hotel from Airport by Metro and it only costs RMB 7 and you do not have to change the line. The room is spacious and well equipped. There's also a kitchenette in our unit. Most of the staff speak understandable English. I have nothing to complain aout this hotel. Will stay here again the next time we come to Shenzhen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen