We booked a room for 3 adults via hotelclub.com, unfortunately we found out that we were given a room with 2 small size beds and the room was so small that there was no space to add an extra bed. The hotel only provided us towels and bathroom utilities for 2 persons. Also, we have indicated that we wanted to have a non-smoking
room in the hotelclub.com web page, but when we check in, the front desk still asked us if we want to have a smoking or non-smoking room. We called hotelclub.com for help, and explained to them we had booked a room for 3 adults but now the hotel had given us a room just fit for 2 adults. They said it was our fault to book such a small room, we should book a bigger one. It was not acceptable to have such answer from a big agency like hotelclub.com. We indicated that we wanted to have a room for 3 adults at the very beginning, and the web site recommend the room for us, we suppose that the room with 2 beds that can fit 3 adults and should have 3 sets of towels. Finally the hotel gave us a corner room, a bit larger, but still with 2 small beds and 2 sets of towels. Later we checked the hotelclub.com web site, we couldn't book a room for 3 adults in this hotel. They have made some change after our case and this indicates that hotelclub.com and the hotel understood that giving a small room for someone booking for 3 adults was not acceptable.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Marco Polo Shenzhen Hotel
- Marco Polo Hotel Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Marco Polo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marco Polo Shenzhen is in the heart of the Futian District, the city’s Central Business District, with 391 well-appointed rooms and suites. Complimentary broadband access, luxurious bathrooms, LCD televisions and coffee/tea making machines are just some of the many amenities that are standard fitting in all of Marco Polo Shenzhen’s rooms and suites. For guests requiring added privacy, the Continental Club Floors (CCF) represent our best and most exclusive offer of convenience, security, quiet and comfort. CCF Rooms and Suites prove an ideal choice with their spacious size, contemporary décor and exclusive setting. Club Floor guests can enjoy privileges like personalised check-in and check-out services, complementary breakfasts and ‘Happy Hour’ cocktails at the Club Lounge. Culinary delights abound at Marco Polo Shenzhen restaurants – Carrianna Chinese Restaurant, Nishimura Japanese Restaurant and the Café Marco, serving a fusion of “Euro-Asian-Chinese” cuisine, as well as, fresh seafood and imported steaks. The Lobby Lounge, Terrace @ Marco Polo and the poolside Margarita Bar are available for casual dining. For those looking to unwind with a fine cigar and brandy, Le Cru Lounge is the place to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marco Polo Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.