I am only staying here one night. I checked in last night, slept soundly in a comfortable room and today I will be having a series of meetings. It is hard to fault the hotel for this kind of flying visit. The room is fine. The wifi is superb. I am on the 23rd floor so I can look out over Shenzhen a bit. I have had the breakfast (criticised by others but I thought it was fine) and I am now getting ready for my day. I check out in three hours but I will still be based in the hotel. No time for sightseeing.
If you want a good hotel for doing some business in Shenzhen, come here.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Marco Polo Shenzhen Hotel
- Marco Polo Hotel Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Marco Polo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marco Polo Shenzhen is in the heart of the Futian District, the city’s Central Business District, with 391 well-appointed rooms and suites. Complimentary broadband access, luxurious bathrooms, LCD televisions and coffee/tea making machines are just some of the many amenities that are standard fitting in all of Marco Polo Shenzhen’s rooms and suites. For guests requiring added privacy, the Continental Club Floors (CCF) represent our best and most exclusive offer of convenience, security, quiet and comfort. CCF Rooms and Suites prove an ideal choice with their spacious size, contemporary décor and exclusive setting. Club Floor guests can enjoy privileges like personalised check-in and check-out services, complementary breakfasts and ‘Happy Hour’ cocktails at the Club Lounge. Culinary delights abound at Marco Polo Shenzhen restaurants – Carrianna Chinese Restaurant, Nishimura Japanese Restaurant and the Café Marco, serving a fusion of “Euro-Asian-Chinese” cuisine, as well as, fresh seafood and imported steaks. The Lobby Lounge, Terrace @ Marco Polo and the poolside Margarita Bar are available for casual dining. For those looking to unwind with a fine cigar and brandy, Le Cru Lounge is the place to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marco Polo Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.