Was at the hotel for a one night stay from 12/13 sept 2013.
Reached hotel about 830pm.
Hotel itself is very nice, looking luxurious. Has a nice pool and a big gym that opens till 2300hr. The restaurant at level three (Chinese food) is pretty decent in serving portions and pricings. SPG members get 20% off the a la carte menu prices. Rooms are well appointed. What I like most about the room is the shower whereby they provide much shampoo/shower gel for the guests, sufficient for use. This is unlike many hotels which provide a pathetic bottle only.
Only thing that the hotel did not do well was at check in. A receptionist Caven handled our check in which was for three rooms. We all told him we wanted a double bed or king sized bed. We all ended up with twin beds - not sure if it is a language issue. Since it was only for one night, we did not ask for a change.
Oh, a note that the location is quite off and in fact inconvenient. There are no eateries or anything within 20-30minutes of walking distance. It is near the huanggang immigration though. Due to its location, despite the hotel being nice and comfortable, I will probably skip this next round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is Everything. Situated in the Futian Free Trade Zone, Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen is just minutes away from the Huanggang and Futian border crossings with Hong Kong. In only 10 minutes you're in the city center, central business district, and the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. We're 20 minutes from attractions like Windows of the World and Splendid China, as well as the Louhu Railway Station. Plus, we're only 40 minutes from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (SZX) and 90 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), easily accessible via taxi. Meeting Your Needs. With our Shenzhen Grand Ballroom and 14 function rooms, we have the space you need for a great event. Whatever the reason for your gathering, with complete catering services, natural lighting, excellent audiovisual equipment, and wireless High Speed Internet Access, your event is sure to be a success. Our five restaurants and bars offer a tasty selection of international and local dining. Our 24-meter outdoor swimming pool creates a spectacular visual impact, while a state-of-the-art health club has a 180-degree city view for an exciting exercise experience. Relax after a great workout in the separate plunge pools, steam rooms, and sauna rooms. Stay Your Way. Our 438 spacious guest rooms and suites are loaded with the features and extras we know you love. Keep hydrated with free bottled water daily, and wind down in front of the LCD flat screen television with a cup of hot coffee or tea. Get a great night's sleep on our plush Four Points signature bed. And if you need to take care of business, there's large workspace as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Shenzhen
- Four Points By Sheraton Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Sheraton Shenzhen
- Four Points Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Sheraton
- Shenzhen Four Points