Well, it is a decent hotel indeed which has 2 towers for hotel rooms. For SPG you will be assigned to another tower which lower floors are offices and upper are hotel rooms.
Pretty inconvenience as you need to take the lift to 5th floor at the main tower and walk across a long passage way to the other tower.
Been informed that breakfast is on the Executive Lounge upon check in and there is a little sticker on the key card holder said so. Eventually went to the Executive Lounge only to find out it is close for unknown reason and have to take the lift back to 5th floor and walk across back to the main tower to have a decent breakfast. It was crowded and we was told to seat outside at the entrance of the restaurant. Have to asked for the cutleries, coffee & tea services which i personally think is not up to standard for a hotel under Sheraton wings.
Not really convenience if you are taking a subway as it tooks about 15mins walk away from hotel which does not have proper pedestrian passage and it is quite dangerous during night time due to insufficient road light.
The positive stuff is the front Desk which we can feel they are warm and rendered their best services upon check in & check out.
Only one bathrobe and slipper available which i don't understand why but too late for any service thus went to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is Everything. Situated in the Futian Free Trade Zone, Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen is just minutes away from the Huanggang and Futian border crossings with Hong Kong. In only 10 minutes you're in the city center, central business district, and the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. We're 20 minutes from attractions like Windows of the World and Splendid China, as well as the Louhu Railway Station. Plus, we're only 40 minutes from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (SZX) and 90 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), easily accessible via taxi. Meeting Your Needs. With our Shenzhen Grand Ballroom and 14 function rooms, we have the space you need for a great event. Whatever the reason for your gathering, with complete catering services, natural lighting, excellent audiovisual equipment, and wireless High Speed Internet Access, your event is sure to be a success. Our five restaurants and bars offer a tasty selection of international and local dining. Our 24-meter outdoor swimming pool creates a spectacular visual impact, while a state-of-the-art health club has a 180-degree city view for an exciting exercise experience. Relax after a great workout in the separate plunge pools, steam rooms, and sauna rooms. Stay Your Way. Our 438 spacious guest rooms and suites are loaded with the features and extras we know you love. Keep hydrated with free bottled water daily, and wind down in front of the LCD flat screen television with a cup of hot coffee or tea. Get a great night's sleep on our plush Four Points signature bed. And if you need to take care of business, there's large workspace as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- 4 Points By Sheraton Shenzhen
- Sheraton Shenzhen
- Four Points Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Four Points
- Shenzhen Sheraton