This was my favorite place in the city. It is part of the Folk Village (same admission).
- Some of the model were not in great shape
- The models are not like dollhouses, not detailed replicas
- There are a lot of models to see
- They captured the essence of many different places
- Though I have been to china many times, I learned about new places
- The models, with the bonsai trees, made great pictures
This is walking distance from the Window of the World. I would go there first, but this is close by and worth the visit if you have the time.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.