Nan hai hotel
- Location is super great, directly on the sea, 5 minutes walk from metro station "Sheko port" and bus station (end of some bus line).
- clean, good room service, calm, not feel crowded, classy, very friendly staff,...
- Good swimming pool, may be better than similar hotels in the same price range.
- The room is organized in a smart way, e.g. I liked the reading light, and controlling most lights from beside the bed, the alarm clock lightens up when you hold it,...
- Strong and solid internet connection, wired, and you can ask for wireless for free.
- Breakfast is nice and big buffet, u don't feel crowded or under-served.
- 4 elevators, I never waited more than 30 s for the elevator, which is a problem in some other hotels.
- Nice big hotel lobby at the entrance.
- no washing machine, no kitchenette, no spoon, no fork, so difficult to eat any meal inside the room (however, this means no food smell in the floors also). and the mini bar fridge is small cannot take much.
- Hotel laundry is very expensive, if u stay there, u must look for a nearby laundry.
- The overall room lightening is not strong, but it is intelligently organized, you have reading light in the right places.
- The TV is locked to the some channels and offers you to buy movies for money buy pressing buttons in the remote control. This means: a- you can buy a 50 RMB movie by mistake,
b-Some of these movies are not suitable for children at all (semi-porn LOL) . c- if u r a nerd like me, u cannot connect your mini pc or laptop to the TV LOL
- the gym is small and not very well equipped.
- although guests can park their cars for free, the car waiting area in front of the hotel is
limited, but no big deal.
Overall, I felt peace of mind and reassurance in Nan Hai hotel, I changed it looking for a residence with washing machine, but I think I will go back there. It is perfect for single travelers for less than a month period.
But I think it is not a good choice for families or long stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Nan Hai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nan Hai
- Nan Hai Shenzhen