The purpose of my visit was a business trip. When I pulled up to the hotel it looked rather grand however it was next to a motorway and in an industrial area - which to be fair is to be expected for this part of Shenzhen.
Everything about the place is large and grand some might say ostentatious or Las Vegaseque!
I stayed in a suite which was enormous and well appointed for both personal and business requirements. The bath was more like a huge round swimming pool which neighboured the bedroom area and was dividing was was made or glass which had curtains which could obviously be drawn...... I'll leave the rest to your imaginations!
The breakfast was of a high quality catering for the western and Asian business palate. The spa was fantastic if not overwhelming in size, i had a hot stone and head massage which was superb.
In terms of 5 star, in China I think it was however compared to Hong Kong 5 star it would probably be more 4 star. That said you get what you pay for because its one third of the equivalent price.
So to sum up
Would I go back - YES
Would I recommend - YES
Value for money - YES
Easily Commutable Location - Yes
- Also Known As:
- Baolilai International Hotel(Fuyong) Hotel
- Baolilai International Hotel(Fuyong) Hotel Shenzhen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shenzhen Baolilai International Hotel is a large-scale international business hotel construct ted with the standard of a premium five-star hotel and with the full investment from Baolilai Group. Covering a total land area of 25,000 square meters, and with the total construction area of over 110,000 square meters, the hotel has a fashionable and exalted appearance and integrated the modern and simple construction style. The hotel is located in the center of Fuyong Town in Bao'an District of Shenzhen, adjacent to the Town Hall of Fuyong, Wanfu Shopping Mall and Fuyong Bus Station and with Feng Huang Mountain in the opposite side. It's close to the No.107 National Road and Guangzhou-Shenzhen Highway and is only 5-mitune-drive away from Shenzhen International Airport, enjoying a convenient traffic system. The hotel has 502 luxurious rooms of various styles. The large-scale multi-functional banquet hall and conference rooms, Chinese restaurant, western restaurant, Japanese restaurant, supreme Cantonese cuisine restaurant, Cigar Bar, Lobby Bar and the revolving restaurant, etc., as well as the well-equipped health-keeping and recreation facilities such as the luxurious KTV night club, the super-large sauna water cure club and swimming pool, gym, chess and poker room, billiards room and tennis courts, etc. make the hotel an ideal choice for your recreation, business and conference activities. Baolilai International Hotel is the Nearest 5-Star Hotel from the Shenzhen Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Baolilai International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.